so I'm struggling with depression and anxiety and all that good stuff, and I feel really guilty about playing ace attorney and playing games on a DS which I think is meant for like kids or something. sometimes there will be moments when I get miles x Phoenix feels and I get in like this sexual mood and I can't play for a while without feeling really weird. do you think I'm a mutated teenage girl or just a person trying to find what she likes?
- disclaimer: i am no expert on depression and anxiety so please don’t just rely on my words! these are just my own two cents and if any of our followers have something they want to say or add, you can send us an ask
- first of all, ace attorney isn’t really for kids, the games are rated T by ESRB (dual destinies is M, in fact) so you’re right in that demographic, nothing to worry about
- you should enjoy what you like, as long as you’re not hurting anybody! there are a lot of adults out there who play and enjoy more child-oriented games such as mother 3 and pokemon and there’s nothing bad about that
- as a teenager myself (hence the disclaimer above) i don’t think it’s something to be guilty about that you have sexual feelings at every turn; science says teenagers really are more prone to those kinds of things because of hormonal imbalances that are going on in your body in preparation for adulthood! so that’s definitely normal; just find what you like and stick to it!
- i hope this helped??? maybe?